Looking for things to do in Cocoa Beach?
Your complete guide to 75 Fun Things to Do in Cocoa Beach, Florida. Check out Adventure spots with photos and video of Cocoa Beach attractions you can visit today or anytime in May! Reviews of the top-rated places to visit in Cocoa Beach along with hidden local favorite places to shop and eat!
Kayak with Dolphin, book a Charter Fishing trip, Hangout at the Cocoa Beach Pier, cool off at Cafe Surfinista, enjoy family fun with Golf and Gator, visit World Famous Surf Shops, learn to surf and more!
There’s no way you’ll be bored in Cocoa Beach, home to 11 time world champion surfer, Kelly Slater, Florida’s most famous beach offers the very best in shopping, attractions, dining, nature and chill.
Yes, we take “chill” seriously here on the East Coast, so kick off your flip flops, kick back and explore!
Let’s kick our list off with the Top 10 List of Things to Do in Cocoa Beach:
- Ron Jon Surf Shop. Visit Cocoa Beach’s Surf shops! It’s no secret Cocoa Beach is home to world famous Ron Jon Surf Shop, Cocoa Beach Surf Company, Catalyst Surf Shop and many more!
- Florida Air Tours: Biplane and helicopter rides
- Cocoa Beach Aerial Adventures Climb through the trees with Cocoa Beach’s newest attraction!
- Golf-N-Gator Yes, Golf with LIVE Gators
- Kayak Tours: with Dolphin and Manatee
- Play in the surf at the beach!
- Explore the Exploration Tower
- Kids love the Dinosaur Store
- Book a Cocoa Beach Fishing Tour/Charter Fishing Trip
- Cocoa Beach Pier